Monday, September 18, 2006

Oozing eucalyptus

For some reason my finger smelled like eucalyptus on Sunday. Then, my whole hand started smelling like eucalyptus. I washed it off, with soap, and again my finger started smelling like eucalyptus. It eventually spread to my hand a second time, and you could smell it all around me. When we got into the car to go to the grocery store, my Studly Hubby asked, Why does it smell like eucalytpus in here?

I don't know! I said. It's my finger!! and I stuck it under his nose which made him gag.

We never did find the source of the eucalyptus. I think I was simply oozing it from my skin due to some weird alien DNA I picked up in Portland this weekend.

Or, maybe we have a eucalyptus plant in our yard and I accidentally found it. I don't think it grows here though. So I am left with only the alien DNA from Portland theory. But if you come over watch out for a eucalyptus tree or shrub sneaking around in our yard, I've shown a picture of it at left.

2 comments:

Uncle KT said...

Did you visit Portland to see a certain new life form?

J-Funk said...

yes, and it was very fun! The new life form was only 2 weeks old, so very tiny and not doing too much. But very cute!! It was really great seeing B and N too. Hadn't seen them for a year!!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...