Monday, September 18, 2006

One big Butt Zit

I was sitting on the couch minding my own business watching tv when all of a sudden my butt started hurting. I complained to my Studly Hubby who thought I was insane. It still hurt when I got up off the couch so as I walked through the apartment I clutched my behind and continued to whine. I discovered upon closer examination that it was in fact a gigantic zit that was causing the pain although I'm not sure I've ever had such an acute onset of a zit like that. Stupid butt zits! They wreak havoc on my life. It better be gone by tomorrow or my butt will seek revenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware butt boils. My friend had one, having always thought they were a bit of a joke, and found out they are no joke, and still occur long after the end of the Middle Ages. Actual boils are caused by staph infections, and must be treated. You'll know if you have one--it will get quite large, angry and red. --Lori

J-Funk said...

I have a friend who got a butt cyst, and had to have it removed, which left him with a butt surgery-sore. This was painful too. I sent him a "hope you recover soon from the butt cyst surgery" card. That was kind of fun to make.

Anonymous said...

I've had butt zits...they're quite sexy. I often tell my dates about them, which probably why I'm single!!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...