Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Expanding my Blog Horizons

I have moved into new blog circles and found a few really good blogs that I thought I'd share with you. Mad Cabbie, a cab driver in DC, takes the cake on good stories and tells them with an edge that is inspiring. I have been good about keeping my blog clean so I have to warn you kiddies out there that it's sometimes a little more foul-tongued than what you might be used to. It's what makes it so good though. Saz secrets is another good blog that is sweet and entertaining all at once. I found both of these through Peggy's Blog, who has a good collection of blog links (recently updated) and an excellent blog herself. I am a longtime fan of Peggy's blog. Something about rainy Scotland and all her good country pictures just keeps reeling me back in looking for more. And I must mention that the Mop, who I met when he found my blog, is keeping up the good work over in Utah and I think his blog might even be getting better.

Maybe someday I'll update my blog list again. For some reason that seems really hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks J-Funk, I'm a big fan of your blog too!

I started blogging after being inspired in large part by your dad.

The Mop said...

:) always nice to be mentioned.... Now if only I could learn that Grammer thing.....

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...