Saturday, September 30, 2006

Update on the tonail and the butt zit

My toenail was healing, then I snagged it on something and am now back to square 1. I am going to try wrapping it up and heading out for a run tomorrow, we'll see how that works. Meanwhile my butt zit healed but another one popped up - this one actually looking more like a bug bite than a zit. Since we haven't yet seen any bugs here in Seattle, we are thinking it may be a spider bite and now my Studly Hubby (who has several such mystery bites himself, one on his back and one on his arm) is on a quest to search out and destroy all the spiders in our apartment.

2 comments:

Uncle KT said...

Perhaps the high population of spiders is exactly why you haven't seen any bugs....

Anonymous said...

You have an good blog on boody zits.
We need more blogs on zits.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...