Monday, September 11, 2006

Inspiration

Thank you, my dear sweet audience, for providing me with inspiration to keep writing in this crazy blog over and over again. I have really enjoyed it and enjoyed hearing from you over the last year-and-some.

I read over some of my old posts for some Creative Inspiration - I feel like this blog thing is turning into more of a daily (or weekly) diary than the Creative Outlet it was originally intended for... but you know? My old posts were a little more creative but also maybe less focused or something - I think I might be evolving into something better here. Or maybe I can incorporate the good part of the old into the good part of the new ... or something.

My husband saw a shirt the other day that said:

IMPEACH PEDRO

I think I like it.

1 comment:

J-Funk said...

Thank you Peggy for being a Loyal Blog Fan and regular commentor!! I really like reading your blog too.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...