Sunday, September 10, 2006

Some thoughts on things

I've got some random things to say:

1. Gorrilla Glue works great except for sometimes.

2. It's super fun to have a high school friend and Our Biggest Fan come visit - we are now the hosts, and we are in Seattle! We have a two-bedroom apartment you know.

3. I have posted the Pork Columbo recipe on my Recipe Blog under an alias name. Enjoy!!

4. Did you know that the Amazon.com headquarters building is in downtown Seattle?

4b. Did you know that the Amazon.com headquarters building is famously haunted?? It is apparently an old military hospital.

4c. Never do a search for "Seattle haunted amazon headquarters" and read all the stories that come up, unless you are some kind of weirdo that doesn't get freaked out by ghost stories.

4d. I get totally freaked out by ghost stories.

5. This is a way cell phones can save your career: when you use them to call your nephew-in-law when you're late for a gig and need someone to check your web site to see where it is. This use was demonstrated to us by my auntie M, who was late for a gig today in NYC. Let's all hope she made it on time...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More about Gorilla Glue:

http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=88846

J-Funk said...

Gah! That article was awful. I was thinking about mentioning about how it expands, now I know how it can REALLY expand, if it were in a dog's stomach.

Uncle KT said...

I was just going to ask about gorilla glue...but now I know more than I wanted to I think.

:)

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...