Monday, September 04, 2006

The Beach!!


We went to the beach Sat - Alki Beach. It's not quite the ocean beach, but it's an ocean inlet so I consider that close enough. It's a very long beach, so we parked and walked down it a ways before we got to the part where all the action was. It turns out there was some sort of spirituality festival going on Sat so we got to see some interesting things. There's no swimming at this beach though - the water is about 50F!! They say only dumb tourists ever try to get in that. We stuck our toes in but couldn't get any further.

1 comment:

Uncle KT said...

I like the sweet pics you've been posting of your adventures!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...