Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pork Columbo

My Studly Hubby is experimenting with crockpot meals since we are now on West Coast time and getting home super late (West Coast time means: plan your whole day according to traffic, even if it means leaving work at 7 pm). Tonight we had Pork Columbo from a crockpot book we got for christmas from my Studly Sister-in-Law (The 150 Best Slow-Cooker Meals, by Judith Finlayson). It's a Caribbean recipe! It has acorn squash in it!! And it's super divine. And it made our apt smell super divine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we have the recipe please!


Peggy

Uncle KT said...

I have that SAME BOOK!!! I'll have to look up that one! Acorn squash is supposed to be super good for you isn't it?

Do you remember the book that you used for Lynda Ellis' class that you wish you had purchased but didn't and then after you had gotten through the programming found out that the answers were in it? Because I NEED that book. I suck at that class. I suck at memorizing the amino acids that I think I supposedly memorized 2 times before!

J-Funk said...

Poor KT!! The book from Lynda Ellis' class was something like "Perle for bioinformatics." It was the recommended text for the programming part of the class, so it may be in your syllabus.

Let me know if you have tried any other crockpot recipes from that crockpot book that are good. We've only tried a few so far and it's a big book.

Blog Intro said...

Stop hotlinking my images.
- FruitSeasons.com

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...