Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who's hot now?


You'll never believe who this is: Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)!!! He is all grown up and doing some new stuff - namely a London play in which one of the promo shots is of him (almost) naked leaning seductively against a horse. What's that all about? Well Harry (hem, Daniel), you've done us proud (can't wait to see more).

I was alerted to these very interesting pictures through a celebrity gossip blog that my Studly Hubby found, PerezHilton.com. Free celebrity gossip with pictures? sweet!

5 comments:

Uncle KT said...

That Perez Hilton blog is really really popular right now. And the dude that writes it is now a pseudo-celeb too...he got famous from writing about the famous people and now he gets snapped by the paprazzi too! Isn't that strange!

Tink said...

*Gasp* NO WAY! Should I feel dirty for thinking he's hot? Cause I kind of do. How in the world are they going to make the last HP movies? He's very obviously too old for school now.

J-Funk said...

actually... he's only 17...! THAT makes me feel a little dirty.

Peggy said...

Sorry, I can't think he's hot as I am old enough to be his mother!

I actually do prefer them a bit older and heavier, even when I'm just looking.

Anonymous said...

Ewww...Josie....ewww. He's "Harry Potter" and a little young to be "hot" to a 28/29 yr old!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...