Monday, January 15, 2007

The Levi Victory

While we were having a fabulous vacation in San Francisco (see below) I was inspired by the Levi Strauss display at Levi Plaza and insisted we stop by the Levi flagship store near Union Square during some down time to pick up some jeans. I had to try almost all of the jeans on at the store, but finally found the perfect pair (for only $20!) - Levi's 545 (stretch). They hug my booty so nice...
This is a major thing for me, so I would like everyone to pause while looking at the above picture of my booty and take a moment of silence for reflection. Every time I change sports (from horse riding in college to indoor spin in grad school to running/walking now) my booty makes a major shape change and causes Serious Jean Challenge that eventually leads to a Jean Emergency - all my old jeans suddenly look very different on me and I need a new pair STAT. So during winter break I did some serious shopping and couldn't find ANYTHING that fit right. I was beginning to believe that I had an un-jean-able booty when I found this pair in San Francisco at Levi's. I haven't had such a fabulous pair of Levi's since high school so I didn't know if it would be possible but clearly it is. I am now a Levi's girl. (I should have picked up a few more colors while I was there!)

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Nice ass, great jeans! The two together are a deadly combo!

Uncle KT said...

Very Impressive!

Mandy said...

I love that it's always a victory to find a pair of good-fitting jeans! Congrats to you!

Mad Cabbie said...

J, that booty is on my screen saver now! mama mama!!!

Anonymous said...

Only YOU would post a picture of your ass on the internet...I am jealous and will find a picture of my ass to put on the internet as well...

Tink said...

*Wolf whistle* Hot damn!

J-Funk said...

Wow! Thanks for all your high compliments on my tush everyone! I'm going to swing my hips a little fiercer today.

Newt said...

I second the "wolf whistle"
As my hubster would say "Nice arse!"

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...