Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Studly Hubby's Homosexual Robot

In the way of Tink (and recently also Newt), I've got a Daily Conversation with the Studly Hubby to share with all y'all:

Me: You have a sticker on your shirt that says G20
Hubby: Whoa!
Me: Are you cheating on me with a robot?
Hubby: Yes, and he's really hot
Me: (pause) He?
Hubby: Oops! I guess it was a homosexual robot then.
Me: Wow this just got interesting.

So next time you see the Studly Hubby, make sure to ask him how the affair with the homosexual robot is going.

1 comment:

Newt said...

I think a homosexual robot is way easier to accept than say a 19 year old blond and ditsy secretary. ha ha ha ha ha

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...