Thursday, January 25, 2007

Stooopid Levis

My new Levis changed size on me all of a sudden. You are probably all laughing thinking they "shrunk in the drier" but actually I'm having the opposite problem. I swear to God, they are now a size bigger than when I bought them. Argh! I have now washed them twice in super-hot water. I am now testing the boundaries of the heat of our drier to see whether that helps. The funny part is I think I've actually gained a few pounds since I bought the jeans and they are STILL a size too big.

1 comment:

Newt said...

I just bought some pants the other night. Wore them to work and they were not staying up around my waste. And all I kept trying to figure out was how the fit changed so drastically in two nights. But being to big is way better than not getting them to zip up or something........

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...