Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Going through FOOD WITHDRAWEL

I am majorly going through food withdrawel. Whenever there is a big eating frenzy, especially one that lasts more than a day, I tend to gorge myself over and over until I get used to it and then start to expect it. So when I get back to my PB&J sandwich for lunch it's not enough. It's nowhere close to enough. So I crave chips and cheeseburgers all day for a few days post-holiday, hence, FOOD WITHDRAWEL.

My advice to any of you who are going through this same thing: DON'T KEEP EATING, it wreaks havoc on your grocery bill. Try to lay off, stay busy, speed past the donut aisle, and for heaven's sake, don't talk about food with your co-workers. I wish you all luck. We should return to normal by Friday.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

The trick to solving that particular problem is to stop shopping. I haven't stepped foot inside a store since Christmas Eve! Sadly all we've got in the house now is dried pasta and parsnips. Welcome to January.

The Mop said...

soup is the way to go....

Tink said...

That and shopping. I have to keep telling myself "It doesn't matter if that is 'perfect' for so-n-so, you don't have to buy them anything. Christmas is OVER!" I can't wait to the holidays feel over as well as being over.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...