Sunday, January 07, 2007

We Found It!

About a year ago I finished a jigsaw puzzle to my great delight, but was left with one piece missing (for those of you who jigsaw you may already know - this is FRUSTRATING). Well, when we moved we FOUND it. Want to know where it was?

In my Studly Hubby's briefcase.

I think it was a conspiracy. Someone stuck it in there to drive us both crazy. Maybe it was our landlord, or our neighbor, or those guys who stole our bikes. Well it didn't work! We took a picture of the finished puzzle, threw it away, and never thought of it again until we found that missing piece nine months later. HA! You failed you crazy conspirators!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

From time to time, we will do a jigsaw in this house. It doesn't happen all that often because it takes up the entire dining room table. When the puzzle is almost finished, somebody always swipes a piece and hides it in their hand so that they can be the person who puts the last piece in. Perhaps this is what your SH did and forgot that he had done it.

Uncle KT said...

That's cool that you found the thing...I never do...I figured that they went to wherever the missing socks form the laundry go.

Newt said...

yep, that's where I figured they are, with the missing socks. That's too funny that you found it though

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...