Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Best and Worst of '05

Here it is (get ready!):

Best of '05:
Boggle, blogging, jigsaws, world travel, Janet Evanovich, Animation Mentor, hot yoga, PNAS, cookies, crockpot cookin, Buffalo Wild Wings, Netflix, the YWCA triathlon, the Newlyweds, Buffy, Seattle, my Camry (the Survivor), cake, the Dandy Warhols, iTunes, the new hot water heater

Worst of '05:
Robbers, hot yoga, dirty dishes, the Longfellow Grill (and all their food), flooded intersections, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, onions

2006 New Years Resolutions:
Eat crap
Exercise less
Watch more TV
Blog constantly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that I worked at BW3's?

Anonymous said...

that other post was not supposed to be anon. It was from me, KT.

J-Funk said...

holy crap! that's awesome.

Noah said...

Well said!!! BYE!!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...