Monday, January 16, 2006

I am an ACTOR!

my Studly Hubby wanted me to read some lines about how much I love health insurance so he could make a movie to it for work. I realized quickly that I only had to change a few words to make the lines much more interesting but he wouldn't let me change ANY words. I couldn't even change "are not" to "aren't." It's actually a little tricky acting out lines. My Studly Hubby has a very good voice for it but I have a kind of young sounding voice so I sound a little like a kid saying "my health insurance options are great!" which is something kids really don't say. Then after I got it just right he replayed it about a million times, discovered some way to record it with even better quality, and made me re-record it, and replayed it a million more times. Then he recorded himself saying a bunch more lines and practiced them in several different voices beforehand, including using Keanu Reaves Matrix-y "I know kung fu" voice. I thought it all sounded pretty good afterwards!

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...