Thursday, January 12, 2006

grapefruit

It was an inspiring forty degree day out today so my Studly Hubby and I decided to go for a walk after work and somehow ended up at the co-op buying grapefruit, which we plowed down aggressively when we got home. It was a good thing, too, I had at least a half a bag of Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips this afternoon during lab meeting and was starting to really drag a belly. Then we watched My Name is Earl, my new favorite show, and I headed to bed early again (spin class at the crack of dawn tomorrow). Goodnight everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loaded up on veggies and yogurt here. All because of those salt vinegar and crack chips!

mwz said...

I love salt and vinegar chips but Arial hates them. That means that whenever we get them, I have to eat the whole bag.

That's both good and bad.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...