Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sexual Harrassment Training

By request, I am reporting that the University of Minnesota has now caught up with the times and required all of us lab monkeys to undergo sexual harrassment training. We thought we were good before (especially me, I've been through it twice at the YWCA), but oh no, we could do much better. The very excellent sexual harrassment training video taught us new, more interesting, and definitely illegal moves like the reach-around (guy reaches around girl to show her something on her keyboard) which we immediately implemented as often as possible and on as many people as we could find.

Seriously, the reach-around is a very good move.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...