Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Note

Of note:

Lindsay Lohan finally admitted in Vanity Fair that her recent weight loss was due to bulimia - which isn't surprising. What is surprising is that SNL's Tina Fey and Lorne Michaels held the intervention that helped her realize her problem. Where are her friends and family?

Another note:

There was a lime-green speedo behind me in hot yoga tonight. Go speedo go! Also, the guy to my left almost puked on me and the guy to my right almost fell on me so all in all is was a very exciting night.

1 comment:

Noah said...

I know! I'm famous! I got like 30 hits all in one day! But you have like 5000 now. Dangggg. Primus rocks! BYE!!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...