Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Revenge of the Yoga Mogul and the defeat of the toilet

Last night my yoga teacher decided he was going to seek murderous revenge on all of us lowly students in his class. In addition, I had made the horrible mistake of going running just prior. Needless to say, I slept so soundly last night that when I woke up to go to the bathroom at 4:30 am (a regular event), I did it with my eyes closed - a huge risk considering the high chances of falling asleep on the toilet. I found myself back in bed when I woke up (slowly) this morning, so I must have defeated my evil toilet's wrath, even with my eyes closed.

Moral of the story: watch out for murderous yoga teachers and quietly vengeful toilets, that both lure you in by making you think you need them for something but then get you when you least expect it.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...