Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Links Updates

I've updated my links list, I put a few new blogs on there. I put up a link to the first blog I've become addicted to that's written by a person I've never met, Aja. She's probably the cheeriest blogger I've ever heard of and the thing that keeps me going back is that she's an Animation Mentor student in the class above my husband, so is giving a play-by-play of what it's like from the cheeriest perspective you can imagine. Plus, she's got a good sense of humor. I am not sure however if it's an invasion of her privacy to link to her blog without asking her permission first...?

I am still looking for blogs I abhor. If you find one let me know. I have already found a few political ones I abhor but I don't want to turn my blog into a war zone so I avoided putting them up.

My links list is also a work-in-progress. I'm sure I can come up with some more if I just have some time to chew on it. I did dig up a website I found a while ago of an old classmate and friend of mine, Mose Hayward. He's apparently written a book that is due to come out soon that looks very interesting, it's about the craziest careers you can think of doing. The thing I liked most about his website, though, was that in his bio he spoke of lingering nightmares about forgetting to go to P.E. class in high school. As far as I can tell, all of us from City High are having these same lingering nightmares, and I think we should band together and sue them for the four years of mental torture that was the result of their crazy 6-day P.E. schedule that nobody could ever figure out. Anyway I didn't put his website on my links list because again, I feel like I should ask his permission before I violate him like that (and his email address has disappeared off of his website now). I may still change my mind though.

2 comments:

mwz said...

Umm... if people wanted their posts to be private, they would write them in a journal.

Generally speaking, people appreciate links. I know I appreciate my link on your blogroll.

mwz

Gail said...

Umm... I think that she was just exercising blogging restraint on account of aja being a stranger. But anyway...

It's true, J-funk, being linked to IS a huge compliment. I'm sure she would be flattered that you like her writing.

peace out

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...