We had another fine June weekend (or Juneteenth weekend as a Texan I know called it). We mastered pogo sticks, demolished several old buildings, burned down an entire forest, got makeovers, and ate some good food (particularly the salmon we BBQed Sat night, thanks to my naked co-worker and her husband). My husband created a fantastic blog but the blog put on an angry face and threatened and blackmailed him so he hadn't posted anything yet... until the Big Massacre happened this afternoon and the blog was defeated and a post was put up.
Happy Father's Day!
For the spewing of humor and rage, the melding of life and intellect, and other news from Kansas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to take a break
What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...
-
In my post below I mentioned that I bought a new sleeping bag this weekend. The sleeping bag that got replaced has become a legend among my ...
-
In March, I started having symptoms of what turned out to be a neurological movement disorder called cervical dystonia. What is cervica...
-
Layla has a new list of favorite books to share with you. Layla's new most favorite book in the whole wide world is '10 littl...
1 comment:
Juneteenth is June 19 and celebrates when slaves in galveston first got news that lincoln ordered all slaves freed. It is sort of emancipation day; I thought progressive states like MN would celebrate it.
And Ms Wurzer, if you read this blog, please reply, I am not a psycho...really.
Post a Comment