My Studly Hubby and I have found a new great show, from the BBC of course. It's called Little Britain, and is a smart sketch comedy show with mainly two guys playing all sorts of funny characters, both male and female, hetero and homo, hick and liberal, all sorts. The two guys are shown on the left. The US seems to always be lagging in sketch comedy.
For the spewing of humor and rage, the melding of life and intellect, and other news from Kansas
Monday, July 31, 2006
Little Britain
My Studly Hubby and I have found a new great show, from the BBC of course. It's called Little Britain, and is a smart sketch comedy show with mainly two guys playing all sorts of funny characters, both male and female, hetero and homo, hick and liberal, all sorts. The two guys are shown on the left. The US seems to always be lagging in sketch comedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to take a break
What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...
-
In my post below I mentioned that I bought a new sleeping bag this weekend. The sleeping bag that got replaced has become a legend among my ...
-
In March, I started having symptoms of what turned out to be a neurological movement disorder called cervical dystonia. What is cervica...
-
Layla has a new list of favorite books to share with you. Layla's new most favorite book in the whole wide world is '10 littl...
No comments:
Post a Comment