Friday, July 07, 2006

Ode to the Booty Shorts

The ladies in my hot yoga class are not only ripped and mean looking, but they wear almost nothing - booty shorts and a sports bra at the most. Normally I don't pay attention because I don't wear my glasses, but last week I made the mistake of wearing my contacts (I wanted to see myself in the mirror but ended up looking mostly at everybody else). I discovered that A) my biking shorts, which go from my belly button down to my knees, just aren't going to cut it anymore and B) I'm not nearly in as good of shape as I could be. So, I set out to change that (or at least the first part of that, which is the easiest to change) and ordered some shorts from Adidas. These are not booty shorts, which I don't think I'm ready for. Instead they are "gateway shorts" (compare with pot, the "gateway" drug) which will help ease me into the more dangerous idea of booty shorts. Maybe someday I will cross the bridge into booty shorts, and then you will all hear my roar.

5 comments:

The Mop said...

is booty short a Trade name? .... You mean if I go to Hot yoga I get to see booty shorts???? alright I should go.....

The Mop said...

Domain Name cox.net ? (Network)
IP Address 70.171.224.# (Cox Communications)
ISP Cox Communications

this was Becky Broeder visiting your site btw..... from your site meter....

The Mop said...

hehehe just on the figuring out people from my blog to your's front(hope this makes some sence)
eaglith77
is your brother........
just figured that one out...
been head scratching that one for weeks.

J-Funk said...

Yup Eaglith77 is my bro! I didn't know you had found him...! He gets around.

The Mop said...

he posted about how yummy nutritional yeast on popcorn was... then I saw him on either your's or uncleKT's site I figured he had migrated from my blog to yours....but sure enough, it was the other way around.
oh...since I have you here... the post about your studly hubby's balls was funny as hell.
a little bit "inside Baseball" re:blogging. but ...... just about had me on the floor.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...