I have this one pair of pants that I am either constantly forgetting to zip up, or the zipper is always coming down on its own. Now that I have a PhD I think I will use my honed research skills to vigorously test these theories. I have learned through my PhD training that I will need proper controls, diligent documentation, and statistical analyses. I will begin by documenting the Zipper Situation. What better place to do this than a blog?
7 am.
Zipper Situation:
My zipper is up.
For the spewing of humor and rage, the melding of life and intellect, and other news from Kansas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to take a break
What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...
-
In my post below I mentioned that I bought a new sleeping bag this weekend. The sleeping bag that got replaced has become a legend among my ...
-
In March, I started having symptoms of what turned out to be a neurological movement disorder called cervical dystonia. What is cervica...
-
Layla has a new list of favorite books to share with you. Layla's new most favorite book in the whole wide world is '10 littl...
No comments:
Post a Comment