Friday, August 18, 2006

Unsolicited Soliciting

The level of soliciting in my life has reached a new low (or high, depending on your reference). As soon as we got our phone working, we started getting 5-10 phone calls per day from soliciters. My old email address was always getting inundated with spam; now I have a second, newer and supposedly "spam-proof" email address that attracts a whole new breed of soliciting scum. I have started receiving pictures. It's a little entertaining when I'm at home, but these seem a little inappropriate for work.

Soliciting Scumbags, I will win this war!!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

If you get a sales call, you should say, "Please don't call this number again." By law that particular company can't phone again.

Anonymous said...

How did the spammers get hold of your new e-mail address so soon? Is it already posted on the Web somewhere? Or did you give it to someone? (BTW what is it? Send me e-mail.)

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...