Sunday, August 20, 2006

MAN DOWN!

My computer has taken a hit, due to a too-embarrassing-to-mention operator error of sorts. It is currently being dried out, and hopefully will survive but the prognosis is not good. Meanwhile I am fighting down panic and hoping I can recover things like important data and half-finished presentations (one such presentation is being given this coming week, the other, the week after...). The Studly Hubby is loaning me his computer during the meantime so it's a good thing we're a two-computer family. It's amazing how so many things in my life have come to be centered around my computer, even though I never really wanted it to be like that.

1 comment:

Uncle KT said...

what a horrible disaster...I'll keep my fingers crossed. That's my worst nightmare!!!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...