Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rewards

This morning we ran a strong long run (it felt good!) and then rewarded ourselves by pigging out at the wonderful Cafe Flora, and going to REI and buying stuff, which we seem to be super good at. I bought a pair of synthetic socks for running, and a bunch of running goo ('Gu' and 'Cliff Shots') for the half-marathon next weekend. I also bought an awesome new pair of Keen shoes (below). I am now officially a Dedicated Keen Girl. I have four pairs! I have never owned so many shoes of one brand. Keen is great! They are comfy, waterproof, and pretty. And they have sturdy enough support that I can wear them all day at my job (where I'm standing up a lot).

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...