Saturday, November 10, 2007

Brown Paper Tickets

Have you ever bought tickets for a concert only to have it end up costing twice as much because of tacked-on extra charges (hem, Ticketmaster, hem hem)?

Well Brown Paper Tickets is an alternative solution to this heinous problem.

They are a fair-trade e-ticket service that doesn't charge (much) and actually donates some of their profits.

If you are hosting a concert sometime soon, I encourage you to sell your tickets through Brown Paper Tickets.

And please, some certain patrons really appreciate the availability of chairs, even if they are not right in front of the stage but around the corner, just to give a sore aching back a break every once in a while. Not that I'm getting old or anything, I just like to sit down sometimes.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...