Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cupcakes


Cupcakes are the new coffee. Cupcake boutiques are popping up everywhere! Back in Minneapolis, a cupcake place opened up in the last year we were there, but we never had time to go there and get a cupcake.

So when a cupcake boutique, Trophy, opened up in our neighborhood, right on our running route, we started all over again with the "we outta go there" intentions. And tonight, on our way back from our light pre-race run, my Studly Hubby convinced us we outta go there TONIGHT.

It was very good! But quite a sugar rush - I suggest anyone with plans to eat one of their cupcakes plan to go for a fast two-mile sprint immediately after, followed by a long nap.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...