Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Passed!

The defense went well on Friday and I managed to pass, and even had a very nice introduction by my boss, who appreciated our Google Bomb. The lab held a party for me afterwards, and I got my appropriate paperwork turned into the graduate school then went home to relax for a few hours before my Studly Hubby took me out to a Fabulous Dinner at the Signature Cafe in Prospect Park.

I'm ALMOST Dr. now, I still have to turn in my final thesis, and the paperwork doesn't get put through until May 31. So on June 1, you can all call me Dr.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I am so thrilled for you! Congratulations x 10! Have fun at the BBQ!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...