Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Home Again

We had a wonderful Weekend in Iowa including a good show over at the boarding school Scattergood (where one of my brothers is a day student, his graduation was this weekend), a Tornado Tour, some house shopping for my mom and some major house cleaning also for my mom. The Studly Hubby also got a Car Renovation with the help of both his mom and dad and there were parties to go to left and right. We are both exhausted and about to settle in for Dinner and a Movie and I will have to defer more detailed blogging for later. Thanks to all who have written, called, come to one or the other of my parties (yes there were two, all the celebration wouldn't have fit into one), or sent their general thoughts my way. I really appreciated all the enthusiasm and support!

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...