Saturday, April 15, 2006

Scary Movie 4 Review

Well, I'm not sure what to say about this one. It was both fantastic and horrible at the same time. It also was definitely not as good as Scary Movie 3 (and Scary Movie 3 was, actually, good, or at least I thought it was). We don't go to many movies, and I'm not sure why we picked this one - probably because it was my birthday week and I hold a long-standing love for Naked Gun and Leslie Nielson, but we made the most of it. The theater was full of loud entertaining 14-year olds, and as a precaution, a theater usher came in before the show and reminded everyone to be quiet - they responded by yelling at him that he sucked. They were actually pretty quiet during the show, though, so they must have liked it.

I guess I would recommend renting Scary Movie 4, if you're into that sort of thing, and not actually going to the theater so you can avoid all the 14-year olds and allow yourself the option of turning it off if it's not your thing. It may not be your thing.

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

Wow, a theater that actually has ushers? I haven't seen one of those in years! I'll probably see this one today

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...