Tuesday, April 11, 2006

J & D's best of Netflix... for now

My Studly Hubby and I want to share with you all our love for Netflix, which we decided to stick with despite their lying cheating ways. They provide us with movies we would never rent otherwise, that we have loved and loved, such as:

Newleyweds, all of them
Buffy, all of them (although we're only on season five, so I'm having faith the rest is good)
Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Grizzly Man, documentary about the crazy man who lived with the bears
DiG, documentary about a crazy band that's actually very good
Okee Noodling, documentary about some crazy dudes who go fishing with their hands
The Iron Giant, movie by the same dude that did the Incredibles
Crumb, documentary about the eccentric Robert Crumb

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...