Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Farts

Whenever I'm at work, and I make a farting noise (like with my rubber gloves or with my chair) I loudly clarify that it was indeed my glove or my chair just so those people around me don't think it was a fart. I usually say, right after the farting noise was made, "that was my glove!" It's quickly catching on, so that now other people at work also do this, although not with the same loyal consistency I have developed.

But here is my question: if I actually fart, then should I loudly clarify, "that was my butt!"? Or do I lie and say "that was my glove!" or say nothing at all which is as good as saying "that was my butt!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your mind must really wander when you sit and wait for a response from your committee members!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...