Monday, April 24, 2006

The Almighty Minnesota Massage

I convinced myself today to go over to my trusty Langford Chiropractic Clinic and get a massage, I got the first available opening but it was with a fantastic woman with very strong hands. I almost passed out during the massage and went into shock afterwards and hardly made it home. They should probably order taxi cabs for post-massage junkies like me. She demanded that I come back next week because I'm such a mess and I think I will, especially because when my mom heard about me going into shock she insisted she pay for a second by way of a birthday present. I tend to do my massages in groups of two - for my shoulder about a year and a half ago, and for my hip this winter. In all cases, the second massage was when I really hit the jackpot - both my shoulder and my hip improved impressively after the second (with almost no improvement after the first). This was only the second massage I've ever had that wasn't about an injury and was instead all about RELAXING, something I'm not very good at.

Now I will go and try to RELAX some more.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...