Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Successful Pop-Start

I found out today that I can successfully pop-start a car. It was extremely fun. For those of you who want to try it, I suggest the following:

1. Find a high traffic area, such as a freeway or major intersection.
2. Push uphill
3. Recruit the weakest-looking person you can find to push your car, and have someone very very heavy drive it, and throw some bowling balls in the trunk for extra weight.
4. Put your car in any gear but 2nd
5. Keep the car going very slow, if the speedometer moves it's too fast
6. Leave the emergency brake on
7. Get drunk first

If you follow these seven tips, I guarantee you will have an exciting adventure.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...