Friday, October 07, 2005

Free Pizza and Oreos!

My day has just been made. I had free pizza at 10:30 and oreos (4 so far) at 11:00. Now I really feel like a nap.

I have learned two things from the google map thing:

1. Google maps are highly inaccurate - when I check my own website from my apartment in Minneapolis the Google map tells me it was in St Paul and indicates on the map that it was Washington, DC. Hrm.

2. You people don't check my blog enough, or the Google map isn't keeping track of you very well. I insist you all check my blog every hour at least!

1 comment:

mwz said...

First, I don't think you can blame google maps for that. If you actually go to google maps and type in "St. Paul MN" it does it correctly. My guess is that there is a problem with the implementation from the gvisit guys (who are not affiliated with google).

Second, I read your blog using the RSS feed, so I either never show up or I'm always there.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...