Monday, October 24, 2005

Pork Chops

Exerpt from an email I wrote this morning (I think it's very funny so I thought I'd post it):

"My Studly Hubby had something he had to finish at work - he had to set up this thing to 'render' which I guess takes about an hour. So I thought I'd sit down and write a few emails and all of a sudden he started cooking pork chops at the stove behind me. It's 8 am! I don't get it.

"Ok I just asked him what the hell, are we eating dinner now or what? because it smells damn good and now I want some. He pushed me away and exclaimed No! this is going in the crockpot for dinner. I was like, Damn! We had a brawl with some kung fu action and now I guess I lost because I'm back at the computer finishing up my email and he's still cooking pork chops."

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...