Monday, June 04, 2007

A few of my favorite things


Here are a few of my favorite things:

1. Peppermint

I love it! I drink at least two cups of peppermint tea every day, in the summer I switch to peppermint iced tea. I eat peppermint candies and LOVE peppermint ice cream (old fave: peppermint ice cream from The Great Midwestern...!).

2. Girl Scout Cookies

Who doesn't love Girl Scout Cookies?

3. Lay's Ketchup Chips

My Studly Hubby got me hooked on these. They sound gross, but they're actually quite good. They're strictly Canadian (you can't even order them) along with Curry chips, Dill Pickle Chips, and Sour Cream and Bacon Chips (I have only tried the Ketchup Chips and none of the others).

4. Gummy Coke Bottles

My Studly Hubby also introduced me to the wonder of Gummy Coke Bottles. I've always loved anything gummy, ever since my first Gummy Worm at the age of twelve, and these are somehow even better than the rest. The best brand is Haribo.

5 comments:

Uncle KT said...

Dill Pickle chips aren't strictly Canadian (I wasn't sure if that was what you were trying to say...)

But anyway Old Dutch (a Saint Paul Company!!) has been making them as long as I have been eating chips. Lays started making them more recently...and quite frankly they aren't as good as the Old Dutch version.

J-Funk said...

Ketchup chips are strictly canadian, but I haven't thoroughly researched the others, I just know that was on the shelf there and I don't commonly see it over here. But now that you mention it I have seen the dill pickle chips before. I don't think I've tried them though. It sounds gross but then again so does Ketchup chips so you never know.

Peggy said...

Ketchup chips (only they call them crisps) can be found here too. SO not overly strictly Canadian.

Old Dutch potato chips! Whoa! Blast from the past!!!

Unknown said...

i heart pickle chips. I bet I would like ketchup chips too

Newt said...

sour cream and bacon, on a chip! glglglglgl making Homer Simpson noises....

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...