Friday, February 17, 2006

wiping it up

The wipers on my car cost $11.21. I don't think I've ever had a lower bill at the car mechanic. I also commend them for completely cleaning off my windshield and checking over all of the circuitry in my car for any potential power surges before giving it back to me. What service, for $11.21!! Wow. All this from the Studly Mechanics at Como Imports in Minneapolis. I sent them a card a while back to thank them for saving my car from total flood devastation and they put it on their board, and said they get comments on it all the time. I feel like I'm part of their family now. Even though I only know the one guy who picks up the phone, and the other guy who once called me to tell me somebody had glued a penny on the bottom of my clutch.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...