Sunday, September 04, 2005

Home Sweet Home!

My fully clothed (kung-fu) coworker and I made it home safe and sound on Friday night, 6:00 Minneapolis time (1 am Copenhagen time). I managed to fight off my jetlag and stay up until a whopping 9:30 pm, slept well through the night, got up and taught a spin class early Sat morning, trashed out our apartment completely in an amazingly short amount of time, then crashed sometime Sat afternoon. I feel much better today, although my apetite is still pretty screwed up. I have to pull myself together and get ready for my next trip - my big interview in Seattle. I leave Thursday night, and have to prepare a talk to give Friday morning. I also have to read up on this guy's research, as well as my own, so I can sound as brainy as possible during my interview. Soon I have to get my jetlagged butt into the lab because I have to meet with a couple of undergrads this week that I'll be supervising. I can't remember for the life of me what projects I was planning to have them do a month ago when I agreed to take them so I need to get refreshed and get ready. Meanwhile, I still have the rest of the holiday weekend to get over my jetlag, get caught up on the laundry, clean up all the trash I've scattered everywhere, and get caught up on my blogging.

Blogging first.

Below are two things I've been meaning to do since I got back: the List Of Unimportant Differences Between Copenhagen and Minneapolis, and a few select pictures from our trip. Have fun! Oh, and thanks for your continued enthusiasm for my blog, it keeps me inspired to document my fantastic adventures.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...