Sunday, September 25, 2005

Rattlesnake Recipe

My friend Austinboy posts (Comment #14 in the Some Epidemiology entry):

I have a Rita refugee cat in the crawlspace above my apt that doesnt want to come down, it only wants to pee and stink up my nice place. Do you know any Iowa Cat Stew recipies?

To Austinboy:

I do not have a good Iowa Cat Stew Recipe, however I do have a Rattlesnake recipe that I acquired when I went adventuring in the Southwest, sort of where you are now. I hope it helps.

Rattlesnake Recipe:

Skin snake and cut in 3" and 4" pieces. Roll in mixture of flour, corn meal, milk and egg. Salt and pepper. Deep fry in hot oil. Serve hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM, that was some yummy cat dinner!! The recipe worked well!!

No he finally came down and he is out of my life. But not after peeing on top of by bed room ceilingfan. now the whole room smeels like pee. I hate hate hate pets. Farm animals are excluded from my hatred since they can pee in their own house.

Maybe you can employ your blogger-army for deoderizing tips.

OK, I am goijng to sleep in the livingroom now.

arial said...

Wow, we just got some Fresh2 deodorizing light bulbs in the mail today. Maybe you could try that. So far it isn't working in our musty entryway. Wait, I'll go smell it now..........NOPE, still stinks. Good luck with the cat pee thing.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...