Sunday, September 11, 2005

Successful Interview

My interview was a success, I think. I didn't get a job offer by the end of it but I did give the best seminar I could give (and they were all impressed) and was in my best form for most of the time. I also had a really good time although the desicion to go isn't going to be as easy as I was hoping it would be - there are pluses and minuses to it as with everything and I was hoping it would be all pluses or all minuses. If I do go I have several options for projects and my head was spinning by the time I walked away from all the possibilities. Now I have to regain my composure and go in to work tomorrow and act competent enough so that the two undergrads I'm working with don't think I've totally fallen off the wagon.

Seattle was very nice. It reminded me of Minneapolis only a little more metropolitan. I went to the fish market and saw some fish being thrown around and generally enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...