For the spewing of humor and rage, the melding of life and intellect, and other news from Kansas
Thursday, September 08, 2005
All Packed Up Again
All packed up again and ready to go to Seattle for my interview tomorrow. Leaving tonight, will be back Saturday. I've prepared a talk and practiced it yesterday for my lab groupies, got some good feedback and now it's awesome spectacular and includes a halftime show with ponies and acrobats. I'll be back when I'm back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to take a break
What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...
-
In my post below I mentioned that I bought a new sleeping bag this weekend. The sleeping bag that got replaced has become a legend among my ...
-
In March, I started having symptoms of what turned out to be a neurological movement disorder called cervical dystonia. What is cervica...
-
Layla has a new list of favorite books to share with you. Layla's new most favorite book in the whole wide world is '10 littl...
1 comment:
Best of luck! You will do great.
:) :) :)
Post a Comment