Saturday, September 24, 2005

Road to Recovery

I'm on the road to recovery after my long string of adventures. I've been so exhausted this week I've been going to bed at 9 pm every night (earlier than that seems abnormal so I was actually waiting up till 9 pm to go to bed each night). Last night I went to bed at 9 pm, and this morning, Saturday, was the first Saturday I was at home and had nowhere urgent to go and nobody visiting in about 10 weeks. I slept until 9:30 am (12.5 hrs, that's right). I woke up sore, bleary-eyed, desperately having to go to the bathroom, desperately thirsty, but refreshed. Now I will begin the difficult task of sorting through and taking care of all the untended aspects of my life. This may not be this weekend, however, as I'm barely able to get off the couch and I suspect my brain isn't fully functional yet. My Studly Hubby found a tupperware full of plum pits in the fridge yesterday and although I denied being responsible for it, I'm pretty sure I was. Still haven't heard back from Seattle yet.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...