Saturday, August 20, 2005

Home Sweet Home!

We made it home after a full train ride amongst Back Street Boys fans (playing tonight downtown) and Twins fans (also playing tonight downtown) but managed to get off the train unharrassed and walk home. We are pooped so decided to watch our latest Netflix rental, the old Disney animated Robin Hood movie, one of my favorites from childhood. What a great movie! And you know what? Prince John and his sidekick snake, Hiss, are uncannily like a widely hated modern political leader and his puppetmaster.... hmmmm, they seem to be quite good at stealing from the poor to give to the rich just like Prince John and Hiss - we just need a modern Robin Hood to save us all!

I also got halfway through another Janet Evanovich mystery novel on the plane ride back, "Seven Up," what a great book! I'm still trying to work out what part of Jersey the narrator's from though - they call it the "Burg" but I'm not sure where that is exactly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwe, the music in that movie is so good. I almost cry when I hear Not in Nottingham

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...