Tuesday, August 09, 2005

O Happy Day!

Today is the best day EVER, mostly because....

MY PAPER GOT ACCEPTED TO PNAS!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!

Also because:

- The reviewers were extremely enthusiastic about my paper and requested very minor changes

- I had two RANDOM PEOPLE comment on my blog and I am THRILLED to have broadened my audience another notch

- I adapted an ENTIRE SONG for my blog and it's so funny I've been laughing all day today about it (and also because of the above two)

- My naked co-worker and I had a super-fun slumber party last night and I woke up happy in the first place (although I admit a little tired from all the hostessing).

O Fine Day!!!

4 comments:

Gail said...

That is SO awsome!!!! congratulations! PNAS is super big time. :) I liked your song too.

mwz said...

Congrats, J-Funk.

Leave it to you to get a paper published in a journal whose acronym sounds like genitalia.

J-Funk said...

WHOO! Genitalia! You said what I've been thinking all along MWZ

Anonymous said...

Tim Berners-Lee on Blogging And The Web
Advertisement *** Tim Berners-Lee on Blogging And The Web . What the fuck does this quote mean? I think it's a more complicated question we have to; first of all, make it a universal medium, and secondly we ...
Neato like your blog. Added it to my bookmarks to check for updates.

I have a rattan site/blog. It pretty much covers rattan related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...