Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have the POWER

Today just before lunch I mused outloud,

"Wouldn't it be great if we had a big bowl full of M&Ms to share?"

My rather uncreative co-workers were confused so I explained to them the idea of manifestation: go ahead and admit when you want something, and form a nice clear picture of it in your mind so that the powers that be see it and help you attain it.

And THEN,

I got some M&M's!

Some sales reps stopped by early this afternoon and delivered a bag full of candy and a tube of M&Ms was in there. My labmates were shocked that I had such power and let me have all of them.

Yay!

7 comments:

Uncle KT said...

Remember He-Man? He also "had the power"...didn't he always say that before he'd go and fight Skeletor?

Peggy said...

That is SO excellent! I'm going to do that from this day forward!!

J-Funk said...

Uncle KT: HE-MAN!! Yeah!

Peggy: It's a most useful technique, I am telling you.

Newt said...

Oh, I gotta give that a try :-)

Unknown said...

you r such a dork

Anonymous said...

Accio M&M's!

I've just finished Harry Potter, but don't worry that I'll spoil it by explaining it to you before you're finished. It's way too complicated, nobody could possibly explain it to anybody else.

Anonymous said...

Crazy...L was just wishing the other day that Jamba Juice had a punch card special and when we got there, we got punch cards! That's two cases of "the POWER" in a week! Maybe I should try that with the baby....

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...