Thursday, February 22, 2007

So it turns out I belong in Dublin... weird! I've never been there but I hear they have awesome beer.

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


Here's an interesting finding: when I was taking the test to determine what European city I belong in, it asked what US city I would most like to live in and I responded Seattle, without even pausing! I guess I like it here. Honestly though, Minneapolis wasn't one of the choices but if that had been on there it would have been a more difficult decision... but in the end, I would probably still pick Seattle. It's pretty nice here.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

No big surprise that I belong in Paris. Wait a minute . . . I already live in Europe. Should I move?

arial said...

This result and its accompanying commentary seems much more accurate to me than the Miss Piggy result.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...